Present Yourself Confidently and Compellingly
Ivy's system will give you the confidence, tools and ability to speak fearlessly to any audience and drive home an important message in any situation.
Ivy Works with:
- Fortune 500 companies including IBM, The New York Times, Pitney Bowes etc.
- Financial Services Professionals, Private Equity, IPO presentations & road shows
- Universities including Princeton University, New York University, RPI
- Consultants and entrepreneurs
- Sales, marketing, and public relations professionals who are constantly pitching accounts, clients, and media
- Professionals at every level, from the newly promoted CEO who must address the troops; the "fine with numbers but not with people" CFO; the CIO who's better with computers than conversation; middle managers, department heads, managing directors - anyone who's looking for a new job or promotion.
- IT Professsionals
- Political candidates
Private one-on-one coaching sessions help executives strengthen the effectiveness and power of their presentations, public speaking, video appearances and podium techniques.
Presentations designed for high level executives, sales professionals, or anyone who wants to become an authentic, confident communicator.
Interactive workshops offer a combination of individual coaching and group instruction, video feedback and practical exercise that make learning easy and fun.
As seen in...
Ivy's Total System for Becoming a Natural, Confident Communicator
Speak Without Fear aids the millions of Americans who list fear of public speaking as one of their biggest -- along with going to the dentist, being audited, and attending a funeral. It combats performance anxiety in everyday business situations -- meetings, presentations, interviews, reviews and sales conferences. Public speaking skills can be learned and honed and many books cover this topic. However, Speak Without Fear delves beyond external techniques and probes deeply into the reason for your performance anxiety.
Are you an Avoider, Anticipator, Adrenalizer or Improviser when it comes to making a presentation, going on a job interview or speaking before a large audience? Whatever your nervousness profile may be, the fear of public speaking has taken over and disabled you from giving an effective, well-executed performance. Speak Without Fear will help you with overcoming fear of public speaking. You're not alone.